How does the campaign work?
- We will duplicate your current LinkedIn profile and optimise it to ensure the best possible connection acceptance rates. (NB: Duplication ensures zero risk with your original profile)
- We use our experience and the advanced search features on LinkedIn to target 1000 contacts that fit your requirements
- We send a personalised connection request message to all 1000 target contacts asking them to join your network
- We allow time for connection requested to be accepted and from here we have a highly targeted database from which to promote your service or business
- We will send all new connections a personalized sales message promoting your service or business, and further prompting them with an easy call-to-action (book call, book meeting, find out more, etc)
- We review all communications during the campaign and provide you with regular reports which contains only qualified leads that are looking to engage with your business.
How do we target your prospects?
Prospects lists are created and refined using the advanced search function on LinkedIn focusing on Job Title, Industry and Location. To get the best results we need to use the ‘advanced search’ filters which require an upgrade account (Business Plus). We will advise when you need to action this as part of the campaign.
How long does it take to deliver a campaign?
Our approach has been refined over the last 8 years of delivering over 200 client campaigns. As a rule the initial campaign take 4-6 weeks to setup and deliver. Subsequent campaign times will take less time as the research and setup phase does not need to be repeated.
How many prospects will accept my connection request?
The connection request acceptance rate does vary by industry but as a guide you can expect around 52% of people to accept your invitation. Other factors that may affect acceptance rates include the quality of your profile, the service that you are offering and the seniority of the target audience targeted.
How many leads will the campaign generate?
- From the 1000 connection requests that we send you can typically expect a 52% acceptance rate
- From the circa 500 sales/promotional messages we send you can expect a response rate of circa 10.3%
- From the circa 50 responses you will receive you can expect a response to lead rate of circa 20%
- A typical LinkedIn campaign will result in circa 10 leads being created for you and your business.
- You will also have created a new database of 500 contacts which can be targeted again in future campaigns as warm contacts
NB: These figures are for guidance and are not guaranteed. The quality and volume of the leads will vary and we recommend that you further qualify all leads before you attend sales meetings.